Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Full steam ahead

Just uploading some progress I got with Kodiak, as well as my painting in my Intro class. Think I'm chugging along just fine.  GROSS, I can see all the errors I've made in my painting right now. As well as, the lighting in this photo is the light in which we are painting it in- The other pics were taken with the lights on... The colors aren't so muted.

Oh, I also got an A on that skull assignment. With only a few ways to improve on it, I was glad to receive it. It was mainly just not having a highlight on the head in the proper place as bright as the ones on the cheek bone as well as having a really muddy, blurry area in the cheek. It should be more sharp, and crisp.




1 comment:

  1. Looks like your progressing along Zach. I love the sketches of your character. The painting is coming along. Just be careful not to lose some of the detail you had in the first picture. Great job though. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete