Thursday, December 13, 2012

End of the term relief.

Young Cowboy
Good Alien Cowboy

Bad Alien Cowboy


Young Cowboy Concept

Good Alien Cowboy Concept
Bad Alien Concept
3D Modeling NES Still Life
 There's two of my 5 finals.
I'm too embarrassed to show you my pre-production final. I feel like it's complete and utter shit.
You're lucky I'm even posting those character drawings for my Intro to Illustration class.
I have been feeling so incompetent lately.
I rewrote / added more stuff to Penny's Cube and the Creation Myth I wrote earlier.
I also drew some images to go along with them since it was a part of my final for Creative Writing.
My Animation Timing final is coming along well, almost finished.
3D was fun, I enjoyed the challenges of learning how to get to that point. I feel confident in my next terms classes like 3D II and Digital Environments.
This term was rough. Glad it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment