Monday, August 13, 2012

It's crazy to take time and reflect on who I was 10 years ago.
An instructor and I were talking about this before he left the school.
Things are always changing and I think that in life, we are here taking part in it but, we live so many different lives through this one adventure.
We're always searching for meaning. Some people put the things they cannot understand into God. Some just put it into what ever else. Life is crazy. Being here, then not being here. Existing to not existing. People crying that they don't have a chance but when really, all you have to do is just keep living.
Everyday is another chance to make things right.
Everyday is a fucking gift.
You have to use it.
You have to work for it.
Today is the day you make the moves to do what you want in life.

Today is the day because there may not ever be a tomorrow again.


With that being said, there's a lot of stuff for me to do. I'm gonna start taking 3D next term. I'll be doing stuff in Maya finally. I'm pretty amped about it.
I plan on doing a lot over the break.
Some basic character development, maybe some stuff for my game in flash.
Definitely do some digital paintings. Working on one right now as well as two simple comic ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment